Tuesday, August 02, 2005

BCS picture



Here you see the progress of the BCS picture as of this morning. What remains now is a blackwork star in the center and four-sided stitch around it before I move on to the cutting. After the cutting some beads are put in. I look the most forward to the cutting. That is the main deal with this pattern.

Last night I was looking at the french knot on Victoria Sampler's stitch animation and it seems as I was doing colonial knot rather than french knot! I don't think there is a lot of difference and I'll just keep it as it is.

1 comment:

Rósa said...

Ég veit aldrei hvort ég á að skrifa á íslensku eða ensku hérna :-) Höfum það íslensku í þetta skiptið..

Mikið rosalega gengur þetta vel hjá þér :-) Ég skammast mín geðveikt að vera ekki byrjuð á þessu :-(
Svo sýnist mér að ég hafi alltaf verið að gera einhvern litla bróður franska hnútsins því ég vafði bara einu sinni á nálina áður en ég stakk niður aftur.. Þeir verða miklu flottari þegar maður gerir tvisvar!