It worked! It worked!
In my last post I posted a list of my WIPs hoping that it would spark my interest in them. I probably should apologize for using my blog in such a selfish way, but it's my blog and I can do what I want with it :) ha ha ha.
So I finally finished the pillow, sew in the buttons and all. The finishing is less than perfect to say the least. You'll see once I take pictures. I was making it up as a went along and didn't know what was the best way to go. I only thought I had two buttons but found the third one after I was done. I might even have to get some more in order to make it work.
I also finished knitting AND sewing up my slippers. Now it's ONLY the felting left. I tried to felt Clint's slippers in the washer, but it was a waste of time. Toploaders are a terrible felting machines, I've discover. It would have worked better if I wasn't so scared of clogging up the washer with fiber, that I had them in a pillow case. One escaped the pillow case and felted considerably better. I did the rest by hand (or rather by plunger) but it wasn't enough. I have to revisit that.