I put my pictures online. Here is one of the baby's overalls:
I used pins to hold it in shape, an idea I 'stole' from Cassie. This is since May 23rd, now almost a week later I am practially finish knitting the back piece and 'only' the finishing left (knitting around the edges). Finishing is not really my thing. I hope I'll be motivated enough to work on it, the trick is not to start anything new!
I have also been working on my MillHill kit.
This is how the border looks without beads:
and with the beads:
and just for fun, a close-up on one of the stars:
I just love my camera :) I couldn't take this picture yesterday night because I had to use flash and the lens got in the way so the flash couldn't shine on the beads. It focuses for distances as small as 1 cm - how cool is that!