Sunday, July 31, 2005

More pictures

Finally having some spare time processing pictures and blogging :)

Here is a picture of the semi-finished Mirabilia's Crescent Dreams picture. The cross stitch and the back stitch is done. Now I am going to park this piece before I put in the beads and the charms.



Another picture of my Hardanger SAL. It is a design by Thea Dueck, my new favorite designer. It's a part of a learning series. It's nr. 2 in level 5.



I'm following the directions (which are very good) all the way. First the metallic border then the kloster stitch (the white satin stitches) but before the cutting begings the other parts of the picture are stitched. Now I am up against some french knots, not my favorite. I learned how to do them but now I just seem to have forgotten how!!! I'll have to have another lesson, I guess.

1 comment:

RĂ³sa said...

Crescent dreams looks great! Can't wait to see it finished.

Looks like you're gonna be finished with our SAL before I even start :-( I guess I better get moving and start it already :-D

It looks really nice, btw.