Saturday, January 28, 2006

Meme

Ok, I'll be 'memm'. Linda tagged me.

Four jobs I have had in my life.

1. Receptionist at the Microbiolical Department at the Landspitali Hospital
2. Aluminium worker
3. Production planning (Aluminium factory)
4. Doctorial student

Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over Again

1. Tremors
2. NL's Christmas Vacation
3. Canadian Bacon
4. Nemo

Four Places I have Lived

1. Reykjavik, Iceland
2. Rivers, Manitoba
3. Bordeaux, France
4. Copenhagen, Danmark (but only for total of 9 weeks)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

1. House
2. CSI
3. Desperate Housewives
4. My Name Is Earl

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation

1. Malaysia
2. Japan
3. Thailand
4. Basque Country, Spain
Actually the first 3 were in the same trip and it wasn't really vacation except for Thailand because we were on a study trip and visited various businesses.

Four Websites I visit Daily

1. netidentity.com
2. sonja.richter.org/dagbok
3. google.com
4. litlaskvis1.blogspot.com/

Four of My Favorite Foods

1. Lamb
2. Chicken Clint makes
3. sushi
4. Burritos (but only original, not Icelandic cut-corners burritos)

Four Albums I can't Live Without

1. Turandot, Puccini
2. Barber of Sevilla, Rossini
3. Pink Panther, Henry Mancini
4. Jólaplatan með saxafóninum og orgelinu sem ég á og man ekkert hvað heitir né hve flytjandin er.

Four Places I'd Rather Be

1. Alone knitting/stitching
2. Wine Country (any where)
3. Swimming
4. California

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging

1. Cassie
2. Sveina
3. Sigga Sif
4. Stína stuð

No comments: